commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Snively <psniv...@mac.com>
Subject Building jakarta-commons-sandbox/messenger
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:46:58 GMT
Ladies and gentlemen,

My environment is Mac OS X 10.1.5 with all Apple updates as of this
writing.

I have CVS pulls of jakarta-turbine-maven and jakarta-commons-sandbox
that are current as of a couple of hours ago. I also have ant 1.5
installed and its "bin" directory on my PATH. Maven builds and installs
fine with "ant -f build-bootstrap.xml". But attempting "maven" in
jakarta-commons-sandbox/messenger results in errors. I'm attaching the
log file with the results. Any insight would be most appreciated.

Many thanks and best regards,
Paul Snively