commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brekke, Jeff" <Jeff.Bre...@qg.com>
Subject RE: [net] Porting NetComponents.jar to mainframe (USS) - readLine () not working
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 02:07:35 GMT
I haven't worked on an AS/400 and am pretty green when it comes to mainframe
charater encoding issues.
Have you built the commons-net code on the AS/400 or are you still using the
1.3.8 Netcomponents jar?

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com