commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create new commons-httpclient-dev mailing list
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:02:59 GMT

On Thursday, August 1, 2002, at 10:41 PM, Martin Cooper wrote:

> [...]

i had intended to leave this (contentious) issue until later since it's a
general one rather than specific to httpclient. we should adopt the same
rule for all commons components that have their own lists and probably it
should added to the charter.

this is a vote about the principle of creating a separate dev list for
httpclient. (i probably should have put that in the original proposal.)

- robert