commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [VOTE] beanutils 1.4.1 release plan
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:30:02 GMT
(after some complaints last time, here's a release plan. if this is
approved, scott will prepare the release candidate and then propose a
final release vote. hopefully, everyone will find the process satisfactory
this time.)

background:
CVS HEAD now includes an optimized version of MethodUtils. this release
will allow these performance improvements to be included in the upcoming
tomcat release. it should deliver significant improvements to the
digestion of web.xml and tomcat configuration files over the current
beanutils 1.4 release.

release manager:
Scott Sanders

release plan:
freeze current CVS HEAD and then prepare release

Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.4
[ ] +1 I am in favor of this release plan and will help
[ ] +0 I am in favor of this release plan but cannot help
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release plan
[ ] -1 I am opposed to this release plan, and here is why: