commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rwald...@us.britannica.com>
Subject RE: [HttpClient] Retriving an unbuffered stream
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:34:15 GMT
> I don't run the webapp tests as they
> have never compiled for me.  I made
> a request for help on these once
> which only received one reply from dIon
> who said that he didn't run the tests either.

I haven't been following this thread so I didn't see the original question
(in the future, you might try again under a more direct subject).  IIRC, the
easiest way to set-up the test webapp is to set

  test-webapp.dest

to your tomcat WARs directory (e.g., $CATALINA_HOME/wars), then simply run

  ant compile.test-webapp

to build the webapp into ./httpclienttest in that directory, but I haven't
done it in a while so mabye some cruft has since gotten in the way.

(You'll also need servlet.jar setup as described in build.properties.sample
of course.)

Are there specific compilation errors you're running into?