commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Beanutils 1.4.1 release
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:43:50 GMT
+1.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-beanuti
ls/
v1.4.1

all we need to do now is approve the release and get those announcements

made!

Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.4.1
[ ] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
[ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
[ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why: