commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/fileupload/src/java/org/apache/commons/fileuploadDefaultFileItem.javaFileItem.java FileUpload.java FileUploadException.javaMultipartStream.java
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:13:35 GMT
Agreed from the separation perspective, but the notion that I shouldn't
commit style changes to conform to a standard because of stats is
ludicrous.

So, if I use IntelliJ to reformat to the currently accepted standard, ie
the jakarta standard since Commons has not created one of their own, why
should I not commit that?

Scott