commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/fileupload/src/java/org/apache/commons/fileuploadDefaultFileItem.java FileItem.java FileUpload.java FileUploadException.javaMultipartStream.java
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:56:04 GMT
So, if I am using something as wonderful as Intellij, and I happen to
format the code to the current standard, I cannot/should not commit it?

I would tend to disagree with this.  I think there does need to be some
common standard, although I do not care what it is.  I am much faster at
understanding code if it looks the same as the code that I just looked
at.

Scott