commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject Feedback on the releases
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:28:41 GMT
Just wanted to send feedback to this list after having done my first
actual release of a commons component.

All, it was EASY!  The hardest thing was bringing together the release
notes, but that was just tedious.  I just shoveled through the mail
archive creating the release notes, then followed the steps at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.html as Craig suggested.  It
was a no-brainer, but a few things were missing.  I updated the xdocs to
include those missing things, so the next release manager will have an
easier time of it.

Thanks Craig for the great instructions.

Scott Sanders

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery