commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ortwin Glück" <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: HttpClient : HTTPS and PostMethod problem/bug
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:59:13 GMT
All right. I guess you are using the Alpha release. You might try a
nightly build which is much more uptodate. Much work has been done
recently and the Alpha release is somewhat outdated. I use the nightly
build in production environment.

Tilak Mitra wrote:
> I am all locked up, dont know what is happening .
>    Moreover, the httpclient.HttpClient class that i have, does not have the
> setSSLSocketFactory method .
>
>    Where am i going wrong ?
>    Please help.
>
> Tilak

  NOSE applied intelligence ag      [perspectix-nose digital b.i]
                                    [www]      http://www.nose.ch
  ortwin glück                      [email] ortwin.glueck@nose.ch
  hardturmstrasse 171               [office]      +41-1-277 57 35
  8005 zurich                       [fax]         +41-1-277 57 12
  switzerland