commons-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: [dbcp]
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2002 05:13:10 GMT
Yes, Tomcat 4.1.x is getting close to release and would like to have a released
version of DBCP to include with it.  I would like to see a DBCP 1.0 release
w/o jdbc2.  Then a branch, then merge jdbc2pool in.

I have been using the current DBCP code in production under heavy use and it
has been working great.  I think it is of release quality.

Regards,

Glenn