commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: HTTPClient - PostMethod.setRequstBody(File) requires boundaries?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 12:31:41 GMT
Any comments from anyone in adding multipart form data support to
HttpClient?  Might be a good 2.1 feature.

gunnar.ahlberg@ibs.se wrote:

> Yes, this is what I was hoping for.. to allow multipart messages with
> file and text input sepearted by a boundary (this is how browser do)
> Does anyone have any example code for how to do exactly that?
> The problem with using QueryString is that I have to check for both
> params and query string on the server side...
>
> /G
>

>  Jesper de Jong
   <jespdj@yahoo.com>                  To:        Jakarta Commons
                               Developers List
   Please respond to "Jakarta          cc:
   Commons Developers List"            Subject:        Re: HTTPClient -
                               PostMethod.setRequstBody(File) requires
                               boundaries?