commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [httpclient] FW: [GUMP] cactus-sample-servlet builds
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:58:52 GMT
Yes, a runtime dependancy on SSE was introduced inadvertantly.  Ortwin sbmitted
a patch to fix it last friday, but it fell through the cracks with all the
traffic on the list.  I just applied now, and it looks good.

The next nightly should be OK.  JSSE is still required for compilation, but not
required at runtime unless https features are needed.