commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Smith" <...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] New Committer - Paul Jack
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 04:37:53 GMT
I'd like to propose Paul Jack as a new Commons committer.  He has been
extremely active in the collections component, providing patches and
excellent discussion.  He has also participated in the discussion on
other Commons components (e.g. pool, lang)

I haven't had nearly as much time to put into collections as I would
like, and most other collections contributers seemed to have disappeared
for the most part.  As my availability outlook is getting worse and
worse, I think having someone else on board that has an interest and
motivation would really go a long way.

So, please place your votes to add Paul Jack (pjack at sfaf dot org) as
a commons committer.

I'm +1.

regards,
michael