commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject [httpclient] Refactor HttpMethodBase.execute()
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 05:28:55 GMT
Hey Guys,

I completely refactored the HttpMethodBase.execute() method.  It had
numerous problems including an infinite loop that Vincent experienced.
It is structured completely differently now but implements the same
logic pattern (except for the stuff that doesn't work :-) and is much
safer and easier to understand.

As this is probablly one of the most critical methods in the whole
package, I really need somone to look over the patch, apply it and try
it out.  I won't commit it to the repository untill someone else gives
it the OK.  There are some other little things in the patch but the main
focus is on the execute method.

Thanks.  Patch is attached.