commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Dever" <jdev...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject [httpclient] 2.0 Rlease Plan
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:43:47 GMT
Hello All,

I have a release plan for HttpClient 2.0 attached for review.  It is mostly
composed of the old release plan.   The major change is how milestones will
be reached.  Previously the alpha/beta/release points were based on dates.
My proposal is to use feature completion as the markers for the various
milestones as categorized in bugzilla.

I personally would like to see a nice stable beta come out by the end of
August, and a formal release in September.  Work on 2.1 should start shortly
afterwards.

Please send your comments.  After some discussion and updates to the plan
we'll call a vote and then it will become offical.

 <<RELEASE_PLAN_2_0.txt>>