commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Feature requests and submissions
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 23:34:20 GMT
I have added the array method, as someone may prefer the array
approach to the Collections one.

I has also added the capability to use the switch to process
the options (this is only applicable for character options).

And I have added the ability to specify if an option should have a
finite number of arguments.

None of the above are commited, I hope to get it tided up but it might
have to wait until this time tomorrow to be committed.

Thanks for the detailed feature requests Berin.

-John K