commons-dev mailing list archives

From Isaac Arias <iar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [DBCP] Production ready - Was re: [DBCP] NamedDataSourceFactory to share DataSources between Servlet Contexts
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:40:49 GMT
Thanks Matthew.

We've actually deployed this (with commons-dbcp 1.0)
to one of our production servers and it is taking
north of 300K dynamic page views a day with no
problems. I think we will soon deploy it to the rest
of the farm as our standard DB pool.

It would be great if this is of use for someone else.
How would I proceed to contact Glenn Nielsen? Have you
ever submitted code that was committed? Any
suggestions?

Thanks again,

Ike
Isaac Arias - CTO