commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Carlson <joncrl...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [Collections] primitive pkg - was "Release potential?"
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:22:26 GMT
I'm sorry you seem to be feeling attacked.  I didn't mean
anything personal.  I'm just arguing what I have found to
be good design... and using interfaces for utility classes
is part of that.

I'm OK if we don't implement the *List interfaces for this
release, but you seem to be saying it should be put off
indefinitely until there's another implementation, and I'm
just saying that there's a lot more to consider than that.

Jonathan