commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [modeler] good time for a new release?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:38:44 GMT

On 16 Aug 2002, Bob Herrmann wrote:

> Date: 16 Aug 2002 16:20:39 -0400
> From: Bob Herrmann <bob@jadn.com>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: [modeler] good time for a new release?
>

> The last released build for modeler was created in April.  What is
> involved in creating a new release?  (There is a bug fix in the newer
> code and I would like to use a release or milestone.)

That would take a proposal, a release manager, and a call for vote (as
Glenn recently, and correctly, reminded us :-).  If the only change were a
bug fix, calling it 1.0.1 would probably be appropriate -- but IIRC Costin
checked in some functionality improvements as well.  It would also be
worth checking whether people had any pending enhancement requests or bug
reports.

> Cheers,
> -bob

Craig