commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject [DBCP] Release Candidate for 1.0 Created
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 00:54:54 GMT
OK, to get around the dependency on commons-lang for a 1.0 release of
commons-dbcp, I took the simple expedient of suppressing compilation of
the org.apache.commons.dbcp.jdbc2pool package (this will be restored on
the HEAD branch shortly).  I've uploaded binary and source distributions
of the result to:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/~craigmcc/

Could someone please try the binary bundles and make sure that I didn't
screw anything up with this process?  If all is ok, we can publish these
as the official 1.0 version of commons-dbcp (at last).

Craig