commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phyo Kyaw <phyo.k...@dur.ac.uk>
Subject Help Pls, to all!
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:24:57 GMT
Hello I am doing reseach on component based development, particularly the
development of components as well as applications composed on components such
as "commons projects and (or other Jakarta project components)".
I am particularly interested in 'common and practical' problems from the view
point of :-

- Integration (protocols, specification mismatch, etc), both from development
and usage of components
- Any formal recording of design, (and coding) decisions.... (for later reuse
as common patterns)
- Semantics (between components),
- Evolution (rapid technology and standard changes..., etc),
- And any other common problems or ideas, please...

Any response would be useful for me. If you think I should be asking such
questions somewhere else, please let me know-:) I feel sorry for taking your
time as well..

Thanks
PK