commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: [NET] Ant build file contains bad absolute path
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:05:12 GMT
On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 12:09, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Jeff,
>

>      <copy todir="${classesdir}">
> -      <fileset dir="/home/jbrekke/sandbox/other/jakarta-commons-sandbox/net">
> +      <fileset dir=".">
>
>          <include name="**/*.properties"></include>

I will fix the ant build generator, what it is spitting out isn't right.

Stephane, could we coordinate to try and do a series of builds with your
local gump setup? I'm going to generate ant builds for all maven
projects and if you could spare an hour we can hammer out any last
quirks in the ant build generation before I release Maven.

> --
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org