commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VFS] The switch to commons logging.
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:16:17 GMT
> But can I configure commons logger so that each instance of
FileSystemManager has a different logger and all FileSystems and FileObjects
created using that
> FileSystemManager use that same logger???

Sure. Log from commons-logging is just an interface, it can have any
implementation and come from anywhere. Its very similar to the logging
facade inside Avalon Framework.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/