commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: [ot] XML config file parser
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:51:53 GMT
Well, there is also Betwixt in Commons which nicely maps XML to Java ...

In addition there are frameworks like:
- Castor XML (http://castor.exolab.org)
- JAXB from Sun
- JXQuick (or something like that - check on SF)

Digester is nice if you don't need to read the whole file or if you need
to take actions as you read it (in the SAX spirit). Betwixt and the
other frameworks will provide you a Java mapping of the XML using Java
Beans.

-Vincent

Is