commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [lang] System properties
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:24:24 GMT
> From: Juozas Baliuka [mailto:baliuka@mwm.lt]
>
> I do not believe you will prove it, It will be too hard for
> me to change this opinion :) But I proposed Lucene stuff
> myself, I see it is usefull for people (just not for me).
> Very possible I will help to promote CPU stuff too, but not
> because I like it. If it will be (2 projects)*( +1 ) it will
> be +1 from me too.

I don't need to prove it.  The software exists.  It is a question
of whether it will move to commons or not (currently it is in
Excalibur utils).

If you guys want my event package, then it will move to commons,
and it will be a choice of whether the system utils lives in lang
or event.

So the question isn't so much whether there is a legitimate need
(there is), but where to host the software.