commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [Collections] When is a release Scheduled?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:52:50 GMT
From: "Jack, Paul" <pjack@sfaf.org>
> So, we should do all that.  Also there's release notes and package.html
> to update.  But then we could release.

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works, but I think that we are a fair bit
further from a release, unless you want major headaches in the future. What
I mean is that the naming conventions changes have not been made. Thus
LazyCollections, PredicateUtils et al exist. To have a release would mean
deprecations from then on, and general chaos...

Associated with this is the controversial point of how [pattern] fits with
[collections]. See separate thread.

Stephen