commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [CLI] Feature requests and submissions
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:55:57 GMT
Oh yeah, one more thing...

Avalon CLI allows us to set up options that require the
existence of other options.  I.e. if we have a --create
option, it might require the presence of a --file "foo"
option.

Is this possible in Commons CLI?

BTW, I figured out how to use the OptionBuilder to do what
I want (except limit the number of args for multiple args).