commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: [lang] NestedException deprecations
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:16:22 GMT
A couple of API changes (renaming getLength to getThrowableCount was
one, I forget the other(s) right off hand) did not get into the original
beta release, hence the deprecation. Therefore I would think they could
be removed for the 1.0 release.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving