commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject [validator] any 1.0 release plan?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:15:47 GMT
At 7:43 PM +0100 2002/07/10, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>is there anybody out there...?

Actually, this is a good question... Struts, at least, is going to
want to see a commons-validator release before 1.1 goes final.  I
know there will be at least one more beta for struts before that, but
the next beta cycle will probably be much shorter than the 1.1b1.

Are there any written requirements for a 1.0 release of Validator?
There's only one open bug, unless it turns out that any of the Struts
bugs classed under the Validator component belong more fairly with
commons-validator than in the Struts adapter layer.

Are there any other known projects which depend on Validator?

Joe

* Joe Germuska    { joe@germuska.com }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
	--Sam Goody, 1956
tune in posse radio: <http://www.live365.com/stations/289268>