commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [lang] State of lang
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:27:23 GMT

A quick rundown of the state of the current submissions to Lang.

System:      Not going into Lang. Mayhaps going into Util in a bit.

Avalon code: All dealt with now I believe, only possibility is whether
             StringUtils gains a concat method which is just join method
             with an empty string delimiter.

Enum:        Stephen has submitted some code ideas which should tend
             towards our ideal. I think we need to get some good docs on
             the desired way to use the Enums.

Reflection:  Need to figure out the exact submission.

ThreadContext: Needs describing.

I'm about to do ThreadContext, anyone up to Reflection?

Hen