commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] commons-lang dependency
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:04:35 GMT
Sorry John, my fault entirely.

I had forgotten that CLI was a mavenised project and had allowed a
commons-lang jar in my classpath to think it compiled fine.

A commons-lang-1.0-dev.jar [or whatever the maven format desired is] is
aimed to be released soon.

I will back the code back to using Numbers instead of NumberUtils in CLI.

Hen