commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Commons.Lang promotable?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:44:29 GMT

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Martin Poeschl wrote:

> ok, so i'll use cvs HEAD for the beta release (planned for tomorrow)
> hopefully there is a commons-lang release before the final turbine 2.2
> release ;-)

Okay. Will do what we can to keep it moving. There's a whole pile of
submissions which have been kept at the front door.

If I had to guess I'd say:

Tonight: Vote for Commons Proper.
Thursday: Migrate to Commons Proper. Release of beta.
Friday: Begin discussion of the 4 or 5 new areas with a focus of closing
each one off within a week.
Weekend/Monday: Begin work on a site and all the necessary admin such as
deployment to Maven, checking on gump etc.
Friday+7: All submissions decided upon, submission freeze.
Friday+14: Code/UnitTests should be complete.
Subsequent Monday: Vote on release.

Just a guess though. What's the turbine release schedule?

> > Sorry for the problems caused,
>
> no problem .. if you don't cause more problems ;-)

The private release schedule of problems indicates that you have at least
a week until the next one.

Hen