commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][IO] Promotion of the io packages out of the Sandbox into the wild
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:50:43 GMT
Did you get the unit tests working? I still get failures and errors,
though some of those are just deprecation warnings.

I'm against something being promoted with failing unit tests, so -0.
Nothing against Commons.IO, just a policy belief that things should be in
a proven state when they make the move. That way the old atticed version
in the sandbox is a working version.

Hen