commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Reflection or not?
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:58:28 GMT

It seems like a good idea to get the existing code in order before voting
on promoting, but not needing new features added. Some new features are
going in as and when people offer patches, but the main aim is to just
tidy up a bit, get rid of things that aren't wanted and then propose a
vote.

Currently this is down to some more unit testing of Strings and a decision
as to whether Constant goes. Chances are Constant will quietly vanish in
the migration.

Hen