commons-dev mailing list archives

From bob mcwhirter <...@werken.com>
Subject Re: [jelly] JellyUnit is available (was Re: [jelly] http and validation tag libraries)
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:31:55 GMT
> And would it be possible to tweak the collection of tests to exclude
> abstract test cases or possible have a process inspect a specified
> directory and simply run non-abstract tests?

Yah, I think this is mostly a usage issue, really.

If you name abstract tests slightly differently (ie, FooAbstractTest)
then using <include>/<exclude>, I think you can pick up the right
ones.

By default, *Test* seems to be the pattern for <include>, which
seems to be a tad bit broad.

Though, having junit be smart enough not to run abstract tests
would also be a plus.

	-bob