commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [HttpClient] [Patch] Proxies
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 00:42:22 GMT
Would it be possible to resubmit it in diff -u format?

Also, to make sure these sorts of things don't get lost, you could raise
this as an enhancement in bugzilla.

For the curious, does it add this support to HttpClient and
HttpMultiClient?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au