commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [HttpClient] Use of local address in connection
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 00:05:38 GMT
It's in my hands at the moment.

I've been doing some refactoring of HttpMethodBase as part of the
HttpClient/MultiClient merge (if it makes sense), and haven't had the head
cycles available to get to the patch....will do so.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

<mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org