commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Latka] build broken?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:11:49 GMT
Hi Morgan,

I must be running off a local copy of httpclient. I'll update tonight.

To answer the question:
- The dependencies can be found in the remote  repositiories. Latka lists
one which is http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jars. If the dependency is
not there, someone needs to build it and upload it.

I'm probably using features from CVS HEAD of HttpClient as I've made a few
changes to it recently. I'll need to do a snapshot build and upload.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/ref/project-descriptor.html#dependencies