commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [jelly] xml and xsl fun
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:29:03 GMT
James, Latka now has a good set of http and validation tags going. If
you'd prefer them to be in jelly, just let me know.

Did the fix for stripping namespaces get done recently?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"James Strachan" <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote on 07/12/2002 05:03:10