commons-dev mailing list archives

From rsi...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: [VOTE: commons-discovery] Promoting discovery from sandbox
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 19:58:42 GMT
Ouch.  Of course.  If anyone raises an issue I suppose I'll have to reverse
what's already done.
<ras>

Richard A. Sitze            rsitze@us.ibm.com
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development

You'll probably want to wait until tomorrow morning to
starting moving things around though.  It's good
practice to let the vote run for at least a day.

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons