commons-dev mailing list archives

From rsi...@us.ibm.com
Subject [commons-discovery] Promoting discovery from sandbox
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 22:29:40 GMT
Discovery is a simple JAR file that implements a discovery pattern used
frequently (commons-logging is latest, AXIS is coming) for finding
implementations of interfaces/abstract classes.  I believe that it covers
the basics.

Since it is small in scope, I am moving to get this out of the sandbox
after a quick submission/review process by interested individuals, with the
intent of integrating with commons-logging in the very near future (other
projects are of course welcome to adopt).

Bottom Line:  I've reviewed the charter, & the process to follow is not
clear to me.  What's the next step?  Vote?

Richard A. Sitze