commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] SAXBeanWriter
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:01:55 GMT

On Thursday, July 18, 2002, at 10:51 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 17:35, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>> hi bob
>>
>> SAXBeanWriter does not exist as yet but has been on the to do list (both
>> mine and betwixt's) for a while.
>>
>> if you want to use it in maven i could probably put the digester and
>> beanutils stuff i've been looking at on the backburner and take a look at
>> it.
>
> That would be awesome! If I can help let me know as I need it as soon as
> I can get my hands on it :-)

the good news is that since it's been in the pipeline for a while
BeanWriter has already been refactored to (hopefully) make it easier to
extract a parent class containing the logic.

the bad news is that it's now late thursday for me. friday night i'll be
down the pub, then playing cricket all day saturday followed by a 21st
birthday party in the evening so i'm not sure how much coding time i'll be
able to find.

what i'm going to try to do now is to knock up something rough quickly
that (hopefully) you might be able to take forward and debug. not sure
when it'll be ready, though.

- robert