commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Saegesser <Marc.Saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: nominating Jeff Dever as the HTTPClient 2.0 release manager
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:31:03 GMT
+1

Sorry for having been away for so long and many thanks to Jeff for picking
this up.  I keep saying that 'next week' I'll have my ducks back in a row
and be able to help out here again.  That hasn't worked yet so I won't say
it again this time.  :-)

Good luck, Jeff, and I'll help out where I can.

Marc Saegesser