commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bemt, Martin van den" <Martin.vdB...@2cure.com>
Subject RE: [betwixt] commons-betwixt-src zip doesn't contain sources!
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 13:28:08 GMT
This is confirmed also for other projects. It is assumed I guess, that the
distro source is copied over to the target directory, which it isn't.
Since I don't know how it's ended up there (via gump maybe??), someone has
to point that out to me and I will have a go at that to fix it..

Mvgr,
Martin

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ringo De Smet [mailto:ringods@yahoo.co.uk]
Verzonden: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 2:47 PM
Aan: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Onderwerp: [betwixt] commons-betwixt-src zip doesn't contain sources!

Hello,

I just downloaded the commons-betwixt-src-20020709.zip file and after
extracting, I don't get any sources at all. The file contains the
distribution JAR, together with the 'target' folder that contains the
separate *class* files, the manifest file in the 'conf' directory and
an empty 'tests' directory.

If someone fixes this, can the src zip file contain the production
sources as well as the example and/or test sources?

Ringo