commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [digester][beanutils] release plan...?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:56:30 GMT
On Monday, July 29, 2002, at 10:49 PM, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, robert burrell donkin wrote:

<snip>

>> what work needs to be done before we can think about releasing...?
>
> Last time I checked (a couple of days ago), there weren't any outstanding
> bug reports against either.

there is one but the problem is that the reporter posted to me personally
explaining that he didn't have time to provide the extra information i
wanted. the problem is that the bug is reported against code that has
definitely changed since the last release and fixes have been made to it.

i suppose that i could try to find some time to have a look at the unit
tests and at the patch he posted. the problem is that the description's
very vague...

- robert