commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: [lang] beta release
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:27:20 GMT

+1. Absolutely.

> *) Are we ready for a beta?

Absolutely.  Costin has raised concerns which I think can only be
addressed by attempting to move forward.
IMHO this code is being used 'in the wild' (Turbine), so it needs to
release something.

If the APIs have to significantly change, there is nothing wrong with a
2.0 release.

Scott