commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] Use of local address in connection
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:21:27 GMT
Yea, that was posted by Dennis Cook under the subject:
[HttpClient] Use of local address in connection

The patch was initially posted inline and was damaged.  dIon requested a
resubmit as an attachment to a bug or an email.  I sent out some patch
submission suggestions and Dennis attached his patch to another email but was
broken up into 3 parts.  And then there was this email.

I am not sure if it has fallen through the cracks or if dIon still has it on his
todo list.  My feeling is that using a change management system (currently
bugzilla) for bug fixes as well as other feature enhancements.  I'll put that
into the 2.0 release plan (to be posted for comments soon).

Other than that, this patch is in the hands of dIon.