commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [io] new classes and .compress.* packages from Avalon Excalibur
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:22:16 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I put the excalibur io classes and the compression ones in the io package.
> I haven't run the tests nor tested the examples, but it compiles and the
> javadocs get generated.
>
> Anyone interested please take a look and report.

Ok, everything compiles, makes jars, examples, and runs tests.
Some tests fail, on the bzip and tar tests, the rest are ok.

> When it's ok I will ask to make a release and VOTE for the nuke of the
> same packages in Avalon Excalibur.

I'm not going to debug the failing tests now, 'cause I have other moving
to do on other packages ;-)

> In the meantime, I'll move other stuff ;-)

Now it's time for the thread stuff.
Why not put them in threading project?
Or in lang.thread?

Then Baxter. Anyone knows if modeler is a superset or can something be
taken?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -