commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject [digester][beanutils] release plan...?
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:21:59 GMT
i'd like to push towards releases of digester and beanutils.

there's been some functionality added but a lot of bug fixes made to
digester since the last release (april). i think it's time that we had
another.

digester relies on new functionality and bug fixes in beanutils and so a
release of beanutils is  also required. equally importantly, i think that
a beanutils release is need before we can consider the issue of reflection.

what work needs to be done before we can think about releasing...?

- robert